use dappnode npm packages
|1 month ago|
|.github||1 month ago|
|docker||5 months ago|
|packages||1 month ago|
|patches||1 month ago|
|test||2 years ago|
|.dockerignore||3 years ago|
|.eslintrc.cjs||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||5 months ago|
|Dockerfile||2 months ago|
|Dockerfile.dev||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|avatar-dappmanager.png||4 years ago|
|banner-dappmanager.png||4 years ago|
|dappmanager-grafana-dashboard.json||6 months ago|
|dappnode_package.json||2 years ago|
|docker-compose-dev.yml||7 months ago|
|docker-compose.yml||9 months ago|
|lerna.json||3 years ago|
|package.json||2 months ago|
|prometheus-targets.json||6 months ago|
|releases.json||9 months ago|
|tsconfig.json||2 months ago|
|yarn.lock||1 month ago|
The DNP_DAPPMANAGER handles the DAppNode core DNPs and any user installed DNPs. It also performs maintenance checks.
- 👤 For user / usage documentation go to the user guide
- 🔧 For developers check the technical documentation
- 💬 For feedback and reporting problems please submit an issue or contact us on Discord
It is an AragonApp whose repo is deployed at this address: 0x0c564ca7b948008fb324268d8baedaeb1bd47bce and whose ENS address is: dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth
This repo is a single piece of DAppNode. To install and use DAppNode go to the installation guide.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
You must have git, docker, and docker-compose in your environment to run this repo. To verify these are installed properly, run the following commands.
git --version docker --version docker-compose --version
Go to the pre-requisites setup in our installation guide if any of the above commands return an error and need to be installed or has its own unmet dependencies.
To get started, clone the project locally.
$ git clone https://github.com/dappnode/DNP_DAPPMANAGER.git
To develop locally, cd into the src folder and start the nodejs application
cd build/src npm i npm start
The DNP_DAPPMANAGER expects to be in a DAppNode network to connect to its WAMP module, Ethereum node and IPFS node. If you wish to use a different providers for such services you can edit their urls in the
After making sure that the nodejs app runs successfully on its own and passes the tests
npm test, you can dockerize the package.
docker-compose build docker-compose up -d docker-compose logs -f
Before choosing any of the following options for development, remember to run:
yarn yarn generate
There are 3 different developing modes:
- Standalone UI: this mode allows developers to have a standalone UI with basic functionality, to develop and test UI elements without connecting to a DAppNode or a mock server. This is a fully static site that will be deployed to Netlify on every PR to speed up the reviewing process of PRs.
- Production branch: master
- Other branches: v... (e.g v0.2.41)
Netlify will deploy a static site on every PR against the mentioned PRs
cd packages/admin-ui yarn mock-standalone
- Server mock: this mode allows to simulate backend situations, such as cookies and sessions, alerts, or notifications. You should run the UI devserver and a mock backend server with:
cd packages/admin-ui yarn server-mock
cd packages/admin-ui yarn mock
- Actual DAPPMANAGER: this mode will connect to your DAppNode's actual DAPPMANAGER, useful to develop and test functionality OS dependant such as the SSH manager, host password manager, etc. You must be connected to your DAppNode via VPN or WIFI.
cd packages/admin-ui yarn start
Note: This mode is not working a the moment since cross-domain cookies are not enabled.
Now, generate a tar.xz image (get the xz library).
$ docker build --rm -f build/Dockerfile -t dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth:dev build $ docker save dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth:dev | xz -9 > dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth_x.y.z.tar.xz
You can download the latest tar.xz version from here releases.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
We use SemVer for versioning. For the versions available, see the tags on this repository.
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the LICENSE file for details